Re: [tlug] suicide is painless, but choosing a Linux distribution...

Tony Laszlo wrote:

> Thinking of migrating from RH (7.1) after a bit.
> Something that makes multilingual processing easy
> (even pleasurable?) would be great. Leaning towards
> Mandrake? Suse?
>
> or maybe

Maybe debian. You should seriously consider it if you wan't to:
- forget downloading new iso images every time there is a new release
- have a stable installation
- easily install/upgrade thousands of packages (currently I have 11000
available),
  and don't want to have problems like the one in the "Help with up2date
error messages" thread.