Re: [tlug] Re: rec

> You might want to try the alsa drivers instead (from
http://www.alsa-project.org/).

I tried ALSA for a day, but couldn't get success for the on-board VIA maybe
because my setting up was imcomplete. It's a little bit slightly complicated
in my opinion. I'll try it again later as I have others to do. Thanks,
Tobias!

After I followed the instruction, I got:

aplay file.au
    Aplay : ... (omitted) ...
    Error: unable to obtain longname : No such file or directory.

Hoshino