Re: [tlug] Japanese font / input settings for Kmail

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 12:51:34PM +0900, Botond Botyanszki wrote:

> >From the apps it seems that you use KDE.
> There is a webpage of a listmember about Japanese&KDE, though I don't know
> the url. But now that the archives work...

That's Jonathan Katz-Brown's page at
http://www.katzbrown.com/shiritsu/unix%20help/japanese%20on%20kde/

HTH

--

Scott

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Forrest: This is the burden we bear, brother. We have a gig that
would inevitably cause any girl living to think we are cool upon
cool. Yet, we must Clark Kent our way through the dating scene,
never to use our unfair advantage. Thank God we're pretty.