Re: [tlug] IPv6

> Yes, there are numerous applications and services that make use of IPv6.
> Here is a short list: Nautilis-mozilla, vsftpd, dhcp, bitchx, xchat, xmms,
> eggdrop, icecast, bind, exim, qmail, fetchmail, and apache.

Thanks. But my point is, the stuff in your list all (well, most) seems
like simple migrations from IPv4, with no additional capabilities. So
where's the brag factor? What can I show off to non-techie type?

But the site you mentioned is informative. I'll try and do some fishing
around here for a while (and in the meantime, I'll be looking for an ISP
that does IPv6; OCN seems to be the only option so far)...
--
Yamagata <hiyori13@example.com>