Re: [tlug] List Archives

Josh Glover wrote:

> Thanks to the efforts of Jim Tittsler and our own sysadmin Sajjad, the
> list archives are now available. Even better, (drum roll please)
>
> SEARCHING WORKS!!!!!
>
> So get thee one and all to:
>
> http://www.tlug.jp/ml/

Bravi! Excellent work! Congratulations! Right on time too, I was
beginning to forget what blunders I've already made on this list, and
can now effectively make sure I don't make a fool out of myself with the
same stupid question twice.

Here's a new one, if I may: Why did you choose ht://Dig? It's not as if
it was really necessary for this list's archive, but afaik it doesn't
support Japanese at all...

Cheers
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206