Re: "[tlug] Re: ISDN" a subject that didn't exist

Pietro Zuco wrote:

> Josh san.
> I think this is a joke too, because if it is not a joke it's a
> childish behavior.

> If you
> want to insult don't do it in the list.

no comment...

> I did't specify the time. It was two years ago.

That's the point that you forgot to say in your linux-bashing post. So bear the
consequences.
And let me quote someone else here:
Josh Glover wrote:

> From reading the list in this past week, I would like to remind anyone who
> is about to post to TLUG of the following policies:
>
> 1) This list is not an appropriate forum for venting about how hard Linux is
>    to learn / use / understand. I would suggest Microsoft advocacy lists for
>    that sort of thing.

> One more thing. You should use another subject different from "Re: ISDN"
> because I didn't ask anything about ISDN, so read again the email if you
> didn't understand it.

But you did post about ISDN. And my post was about the new subject that had
completely no relevance to the original, thus the subject had to be changed.
Mailing lists are for discussions, not just about asking questions and getting
answers.

> Have a good day.
> Pietro.

Sorry Pietro, I didn't mean to attack you. If I thought that it may insult you, I
would have rephrased that last sentence. But you didn't seem to do that either.

ps:
I did buy hardware in the past too that had no linux support. I was a  fool.