[tlug] Re: ISDN

Pietro Zuco wrote:

> Maybe you didn't have the experience that many people
> like me have, that a particular hardware do not work for Linux and that will
> never work unless I code the drivers, like a damned ISDN card.

I would understand this if you wrote it around 3-4 years ago.
When I went to a shop back then looking for hardware that would work with linux,
the only OSes were "mac" and "windows" that existed. The word "linux" was
unknown. They just thought I'm just another gaijin who doesn't speak the
language.
But nowadays, you even have the penguin logo on quite a few boxes of hardware.
And ISDN is pretty much supported in linux AFAIK. You must be pretty unlucky to
get ISDN hardware that doesn't work. But even if so, you are a fool to come here
complaining, because you can get ISDN stuff for almost free lately.