[tlug] Re receipt requests on mails sent through TLUG

I tried sending this directly to Martin but it bounced so I'll send it
through the list (just in case it applies to anyone else).

Martin, please don't have your email client request delivery receipts on
email sent to a list!  I think they are intrusive and dubious even on one to
one emails and there is even less reason to use them on emails sent to
public lists.  They are potentially harmful to the list because the
irritation factor can cause subscribers to leave.

If this isn't something you are doing intentionally, consider this a heads
up that your email client is doing something buggy.

Regards,

  Douglas