Re: [tlug] Japan Times Linux Article

Ryan Shaw wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-05-24 at 17:46, Martin Arballo wrote:
>
> > I want to jump once and forever to LINUX and to get
> > rid of Windows as fast as possible.
>
> Why? If you feel more comfortable using Windows, why switch to Linux?

One possible motive could be that he can't read your e-mail in his mail
client unless he opens the attachment it's in... :)

> I'm not trying to be a smartass, I really am just curious.

Somebody should write a book about the biographical background or other
motivational elements that make people want to switch. And the
determining factors that make those switches permanent, happy success
stories rather than the "I tried it, but I don't get it" testimony of
failure type.

Cheers
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206