Re: [tlug] Japan Times Article on Linux

Charles Muller wrote:

> Anyone who wants a digital copy, let me know, and I'll OCR it for you.

That may indeed be helpful. Sajjad gracefully faxed the article to me
(it's still oozing out of the device, thanks a lot, and I will be
running out of thermopaper as we speak). A quick search says this is an
original Baltimore Sun article, published on 10 October, meaning one day
before the free retrieval period of two weeks back... :( Original title
was: "A waddle on the wild side", and it's still accessible from their
site, but you have to register for a minimum of $6.95...

Cheers
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206