[tlug] For you, my friend, the game is over...

I like windows xp coz it runs the games I want to run, and it is stable. Lets
be honest, it also looks good.

Anyway, despite this i would still like to get away from this diabolical m$
empire whilst I still have the willand recently somebody showed me

http://www.transgaming.com/

If you have the slightest interest in computer games and have never visited
this site please check it out as it mindblowing how many good windows games
are supported for linux and it is available for as little as 15$.

Anybody who doesn't want to move to linux coz of games should see this site.

Any comments about it?