[tlug] Getting LimeWire to work...

 I anyone using LimeWire?? I'm trying to get away from windows and found
limewire to share music files.. I've followed the directions but I get the
message.
"No Java virtual machine could be found from your PATH environment variable.
You must install VM prior to running this progam..  I downloaded
j"re-1_3_1_05-linux-i586-rpm.bin, followed the instructions and still came
back with the same reply.. what am I missing here!!  holla
back.  If you know a easier music sharer please let me know.. but in general I
can't get java to work at all.. I'm running Mandrake 9.0, security is set to
high..if more info is needed please let me know...

Sincerely,

Grasshopper  (Fukushima)
Gavin Rollins
Gavin's English School