Re: [tlug] Printing Japanese

Charles Muller wrote:

> Does anyone know exactly what this is supposed to do in terms of
> Google's functioning, other than showing a Penguin graphic? Just
> curious.

Same as http://www.google.com/bsd, it just limits every search you make
to pages that also have an occurrence of linux or {free/net/open}bsd.
Helpful, but for some reason I always end up browsing through endless
lists of FTP directory indices, and it can be very misleading: If I'm
looking for Japanese cups and the Tea Ceremony Student Club's website at
Kyoto University happens to have "bsd" somehwere in the hostname, I'm
back to reading about turning the cup before taking a sip, which in all
likelihood will not help my case...

Could we go back to talking about CUPS and Japanese now, please? :-)

Thanks, cheers
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206