[tlug] Linux migration trends worldwide/Japan

Interesting editorial in IT Pro about the dawn of the golden Linux age:

http://itpro.nikkeibp.co.jp/free/ITPro/OPINION/20021014/1/

Last sentence: "In contrast to our government that doesn't do anything, at least Linux is trustworthy across the board". Or something like that, I'm not a professional translator, but that article certainly hammers a few things home, very refreshing.

Cheers
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206