Re: [tlug] Linux for PPC?

I used YDL 2.0 for quite a while on an old iMac. I haven't tried the
newer versions or on older/slower hardware. You may want to check out
Vine for ppc as well, as it is made for the Japanese market. IIRC, one
of the recent issues of one of the Linux mags had the Vine ppc version
on cd. Couldn't hurt to give it a whirl. Compatibilty chart is here:
http://vinelinux.org/ppc/compatibility/

Ted