Re: [tlug] Lessig's "Future of Ideas"

I've been asked to write a review on _The Future of Ideas_ by H-Net, and I
will also be making a presentation centering on the same book at a large
international conference in Bangkok in December.

I am sure that Dr. Lessig must be a very busy man, but since I live in Yushima right
next to Todai, I would love to be able to chat with him for a couple of
minutes while he is here, if possible. So if anyone knows how to contact
him, or even knows what department he is affiliated with at Todai, I would
greatly appreciate it if you can let me know (off-list is fine).

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787