[tlug] Fwd: Linux-specific Tokyo Job Opporunity

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Linux-specific Tokyo Job Opporunity
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:19:47 +0900
From: John Alderman <john@example.com>
To: <baba@example.com>

Dear Baba-san,

I am writing because I am looking for a great linux programmer for a very
interesting job opportunity at a client in Tokyo. If you, or anyone else you
know would be interested in hearing more about this, could you please
contact me as soon as possible? I am very sincere that this is a great job
for the right person. I have an office in Akasaka and would like to arrange
a meeting as soon as possible.

Best regards,
John

John Alderman