[tlug] Lessig's "Future of Ideas"

Dear Friends,

For those of you who have concerns about the future of IT and cyberspace in
terms of the struggle between the large corporations and institutions that
seek "control" of the commons, as opposed to those on the side of Free
Software and Open Source who seek to maintain freedom, I highly recommend
the book that I am now reading, entitled _The Future of Ideas: The Fate of
the Commons in a Connected World_, by Lawrence Lessig.

Lessig is an eminent professor of law at Stanford who has been dedicating
his career to the defense of causes of freedom, innovation, and creativity
in the new media. The book is very well written, in language that is quite
accessible to computing novices, as well as geeks.

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787