Re: List Archives (was: Re: [tlug] MRTG without SNMP: how-to?)

>From: Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>
>
>Quoth Jean-Christian Imbeault (Wed 2002-10-09 11:00:09AM +0900):
>
>This is about the 30,000th time that someone has "noticed" that the
>archives
>do not work as expected.

Sorry about that. Owing to the not yet forgotten  little trist we had about
newbies posting without searching first, etc .... I wanted everyone to know
that I *did* try and search before posting.

>They *will not* be working until I post a victorious announcement saying
>otherwise.

Until then, then ;) I promise not to notice these things again.

Jc