Re: [tlug] OpenOffice.org & Japanese Windows

Hi Tim.

> While I can get
> Japanese input if I manually change the font face, just using the
> keyboard to toggle does not work as it does in MS-Word.
> Does anyone have any experience with OpenOffice.org on a Windows PC?
> Any known references I can go over or present to my colleagues before
> doing such a switch?

If I understand correctly, you are talking about getting Japanese
input on OO under Windows. You might peruse OO and Windows support
groups archives. I know nothing about the latter, but I did notice
that OO groups have archives, and there is a fair amount of material
on Japanese in there. Maybe they have looked at just the problem
you are talking about.