[tlug] A bit more on openoffice

This one is almost too funny...if anyone has followed this thread, they
know that I was having the trouble of not being able to input Japanese
in Gentoo's openoffice-bin program.

The trouble was in part that it didn't, in the drop down list, offer me
the gothic and other fonts.  Although, following Stu's suggestion, I
tried font replacement, that didn't work either--oddly enough, I would
see fonts such as gothic and some others when going into the font
replacment menu.

Finally took a quick look at the help section.  Amusingly enough, all I
had to do was type in the name gothic in the font section--I wasn't
limited to the drop down list.  This solved the problem.

Thanks

--

Scott

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6 )