Re: [tlug] USBDNet for Zaurus and RH 7.3

Thanks for you help, it's greatly appreciated.

I guess that I did not explain myself clearly.
Doesn't help the situation too much when someone's asking the wrong or
unclear questions.

I have the patches, but to actually fix the problem I need to find the
RedHat versions of the 2.4.18-5 kernel sources other things in the
kernel need to be changed, before I start patching it.

Does anyone know of an archive of those rpms ( must have made a mistake
w/ rpm.pbone.net / google / ftp.redhat.com )?

> Not really surprising. But you should look at that link I gave you
> (http://more.sbc.co.jp/sl_j/tool/tools.htm#Support_Tool) a little
> closer, that actually *is* an RPMed patch specifically for Red Hat. Try
> either that one or the source RPM right beneath it.

Sorry I can't be in Akiba today.

Thanks in advance,

-c