Re: [tlug] I missed something...

Godwin Stewart wrote:

> WTF is "Outhouse Excess"? Don't you mean "LookOut! Suxpress"? :)
>
> More seriously, OE only supports ASCII-Armoured signatures, and even
> then only if you add a plugin (which I couldn't get working in W2000).

Yadayadayada. 'nuff already. I for one have stopped using OE for the
purpose of sending and receiving TLUG messages (although I *have*
managed to get Network Associate's PGP to work in W2000, but failed
equally miserably with the GPG plugin). In return, can I ask you how you
manage to get your picture into the header of my preview window in
Sylpheed? :-)

Cheers
Ulrich Plate