Re: [tlug] The artist formerly known as 'n'

Quoth neil_macphee (Wed 2002-09-25 06:32:33PM +0900):

> I am curious. There seems to have once been a bit of a flame war or something
> on TLUG and good people left. Can I look at the relevant digests to see how
> it happened? When was it?

Not really much of a flame war, more like an incident that made pretending that
we are still in "the good old days" of the Linux community in Tokyo impossible.

Sodding shame that they left, but some have trickled back. And they will live
forever in the hearts of the TLUG members who appreciated them (the vast
majority). And in the archives, when I get them fixed... ;)

The thing I miss the most is taking digs at XEmacs and gleefully watching
Steve Turnbull turn various shades of purple and red. :)

--Josh "Yes that is sake that I am pouring out for my departed BOFHs" Glover

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.
http://www.incogen.com/

GPG keyID 0x62386967 (7479 1A7A 46E6 041D 67AE  2546 A867 DBB1 6238 6967)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 62386967