RE: [tlug] windows ssh client that supports japanese fonts?

>From: "James Cluff" <jc@example.com>
>
>I guess there are about 12 words that could be translated to Japanese, but
>it seems to run fine on win98 Japanese OS.

It does run fine and I really like it. It's just that the non-english
speakers here feel uncomfortable using it. They're not techies unfortunately
;)

>But I did look at the about page and it says I am running version 1.0 build
>215 with Japanese Patch 1.01.

Hum ... wonder what that means as I didn't see any japanese anywhere in the
app. Will check it out.

Jc