Re: [tlug] Funny locale problem with Gentoo

what version of gentoo did you install?

after i upgraded to 1.4_rc1, i also had a problem with all
my (gui) apps segfaulting...i assumed it had something to
do a botched switch to gcc 3.2, so i re-installed, and the
problem went away. i didn't even think to check if it might
be a kinput2 problem...scott, have you upgraded yet?