Re: [tlug] windows ssh client that supports japanese fonts?

>From: Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>
>
>If you are using the ssh.com server, stick with version 2.

Drats. Looks like I'll have to shell out to keep using the japanese client.

I emailed ssh.com about why I needed to pay a fee to use the japanese
version but not the english one and the I'm still waiting for an answer.

I have the feeling I will never get one ...

Jc