[tlug] Backup Critical Files

In lycoris there is an absolutely brilliant facility called system snapshot
where you can 'save game' (linux is a game, isn't it?!)

Example: I am going to try and install new Nvidia drivers, I back up the
critical files, and start to install. Unfortunately I totally screw up the
video driver process and loose the GUI. With lycoris, no problem, at grub I
see the option of booting up my 'saved game' and am back in action again.

Is there such a thing in Red Hat? I don't think so. I think that this facility
is a legacy of caldera.

(btw, I did screw up the nvidia drivers in red hat!)