[tlug] Real Player file extensions

get uiIf you have real player on your system (I am using 8.0 coz I cant get
the real one alpha going) have you done a good job at getting it to play all
the streaming video files that are out there on the web? That is to say, what
file extensions have you got listed so that real player automatically kicks
in? I ask this question as some streaming video links just dont launch when I
click on them.

I have the x files types and programs utility but am not sure about which
extensions to hook up to real player.

I have used Crossover to do some plugins (If you are a newbie and you dont
know what crossover plugin is, *get it*!)