Re: [tlug] Grub Nerd Test

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 04:37:15PM +0900, BABA, Yoshihiko wrote:
> > n wrote:
> > >How could I get redhat as a boot option after I install lycoris?
> > >If I first of all install lycoris and then redhat would I have a similar
> > >issue, but having red hat appear and no lycoris boot option?
> >
> >  "if you're posting a question, try to do some research before you post
> > it." (http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.html#postq)
> >
> > http://www.gnu.org/manual/grub/index.html
>
> Evil spammer that I am I'm also going to mention my own grub page at
>
> http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/grub.html

Config grub is easy, you can see a sample of /boot/grub/grub.conf here

http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/tmp/grub.conf

Just edit your /boot/grub/menu.lst, and reboot

HTH

|            Nguyen Vu Hung( vuhung@example.com )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space   http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| VYSA                    http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |