Re: [tlug] windows ssh client that supports japanese fonts?

>From: mike@example.com (Michael Gauthier)
>
>Putty SHOULD be able to do it for you, if you're willing to work with UTF-8
>(possible others... I'm NO EXPERT!).

Thanks the info. I had tried but with no success.

The server files are in various formats, EUC-JP, SJIS mostly, and not UTF. I
don't understand why PuTTY doesn't have EUC-JP as a translation option ...

I also read on the PuTTY wishlist that supporting IME input is not for now
or the near future.

And also the client is for people who don't speak english, so a
japan-localized version is needed :(

I just love having to support english and japanese at the same time :(

Jc