[tlug] windows ssh client that supports japanese fonts?

I've ben using ssh.com's ssh server on my linux box and the users have been
using the client telnet/ftp GUI on their windows' boxes.

Everything was going well until one user noticed this morning that the
windows client put up a message saying that the client version is for
evaluation purposes only and it's 30 day trial period ends soon. (The ssh
server seems not to need a license though as long as it is for
non-commercial use).

The reason I use the ssh.com windows GUI client is that 1- there is a
japanese version, 2- it suports japanese fonts and IME input.

Can anyone recommend a windows SSH telnet/ftp GUI client I can use to
replace the ssh.com one? I've looked into using puTTY but it doesn't have a
japanese version.

Thanks,

Jc