Re: [tlug] Re: Notebook Question

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 10:37:10AM +1000, Jim Breen wrote:
> >> So I added this to /etc/init.d/boot.local:
>
> 	I don't have such a file. Is there an equivalent in RH7.3

/etc/rc.d/rc.local is the script that is executed after all of
the other init scripts are run.  (Or you can add things near
the top of /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit if you want it to happen early
in the boot process.)

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/