Re: [tlug] /proc/cpuinfo

BABA-san,

I think your laptop have Speedstep..!

The CPU speed will be only checked  during the boot, not when it changes due to speedstep.
It will  be faster or slower upon whether you have AC is
plugged in, even /proc/cpuinfo won't display the difference.

You should just  reboot on AC power and /proc/cpuinfo maybe will show the right
value ....

//mauro//