[tlug] Jonathan's computer garage sale

This is it -  my "Leaving Japan Grand Computer Garage Sale."  While I do
not actually have a garage, you get the idea :-)

- Dual Celeron 300A (BP-6 mobo) in mid-tower case w/removable sides.  These
are great overclocking chips, they've been running comfortably at 450 MHz.
for ages.  128 meg.  Don't remember what disks and video board are in it
(probably a Matrox G200), will check when I get home.  That's a comment on
how little attention this box needs :-)

- Dual Pentium Pro 180 in full tower case (this case is *huge*).  256
meg,
  2 GB SCSI, TNT 2 video, CD-ROM. Removable sides.  History: this case
once
  contained GOL's UUCP server :-)

- Celeron 1100 Coppermine (just one CPU this time), 256 meg, 6 GB and 1.2
GB
  disks, or you can buy just the motherboard/CPU/memory if you want it to
  put in the big tower case.

Note: the dual PPro 180 box and the Celeron 1100 box are both AT cases

Monitors: 15", old, will go 1280 x 1024 but the refresh rate is low.
Decent at lower resolutions.

Mitsubishi: 19" flatscreen CRT, max. res 1600 x 1200

Old notebook, DEC HiNote Ultra.  486-75, 24 memory 500 disk. 640 x 480
graphics, has old TurboLinux on it right now.  Works fine except battery is
no good.  Last I checked (two years ago) they were available from Compaq
but were quite expensive.  Don't know if they are still available now.

HP Surestor 5000 external DDS-1 tape drive (SCSI)

Other
-----
Epson PM-830C printer (color inkjet) < 1 year old
Epson GT8200U scanner (USB)          < 1 year old
19" rackmount 10base-T hub
Various cables (ethernet, parallel, serial)

28" widescreen TV, bilingual, w/internal analog BS tuner < 1 year old
BS sattelite dish
VHS VCR

Household stuff
---------------
Fridge, microwave, gas table (13A), dishes, pots and pans, bookcases,
dish cabinets, chest of drawers, etc.  Lots of stuff super cheap or free
in this category.  Let me know if you need anything like this.

I'm probably forgetting some stuff, so if you're looking for anything not
listed, let me know :-)

Email me at this address or call me at 070-5517-9250.
Tomorrow is my last working day at GOL, so I will be available most
anytime
after that if you want to come get stuff.

Thanks,

Jonathan

GPG key: DF12B4EF (5399 C834 3ABB C3AF 610C  5345 D5D6 E6EA DF12 B4EF)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys  DF12B4EF