[tlug] NTT Lines for free

I think this is of interest,

A friend of mine got a Analog NTT line + ADSL modem for free, and apparently they have more of them. At the beginning I thought it was something behind it, but after all it seems to be the same line as the one I paid 40.000 YEN to buy. ADSL 2300YEN per month and basic monthly phone fee of 1950 YEN , the ADSL modem FREE !!

If you want to check it out, drop me a line off-list and I'll give you the contact.

//mauro//