Re: [tlug] Notebook Question

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 01:48:21AM +0900, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> The "eraser" in Toshiba models that have it is horrible, the
> absolute worst thing going.  Even a trackpad is better.
> IBM's eraser, though, is quite precise and accurate.

As a Toshiba owner and sometime user of IBMs, I heartily agree with
that. But the Toshiba pointing devices become much better when you put
IBM's fuzzy orange tips on them. You have to order them directly from
IBM, and they cost something like US$20 for a package of 4, but they're
probably worth it.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA