Re: [tlug] PGP Encryption

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 11:57:49PM +0200, Godwin Stewart wrote:
> I generated a different key for another box and imported it into my main
> boxes keyring.
[...]
> Back on box A I'm now unable to read the message I sent!

You can add 'encrypt-to BA3D01C6' in your ~/.gnupg/options file
to keep a copy that you will be able to decrypt with that key.

(Or set fcc_clear in your .muttrc if you are willing to keep a
clear text version on your local machine.)

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Tokyo PC Users Group  Thursday, 5 Sep 7PM  Spyware; Personal Firewalls