Re: [tlug] Apache: Logging: how-to pipe logs or log toanothermachine (was Disk

>From: Jonathan Q <jq@example.com>
>

>If you choose the NFS option, the safest way to do it
>(also keeps NFS traffic off your web-facing interface) is
>to put an extra NIC in each machine and give them non-global IP
>adddresses and run NFS over that network.  Think of it as a really,
>really cheap SAN :-)

Hum ... I like the sound of that. Really cheap SAN ... As soon as the
programmer in me gets a few minutes I'll definitely look into that. Setting
up one machine to hold the log for all the servers sounds really nice ...

Jc