[tlug] Re: More on GPG signing

Godwin Stewart wrote:

> It would appear that some people receiving signed messages from him are told
> by their mailers that his signature is OK. Sylpheed is telling me that it is
> BAD.

I had a mimedecode rule in my .procmailrc which caused a lot of signed
messages to be BAD:

:0 fw
|mimedecode

I used this rule because I wanted easy grepping and this will convert
things like quoted printable to 8bit, but it breaks pgp signed
messages...

--
Tobias								PGP: 0x9AC7E0BC
This mail is made of 100% recycled bits