Re: [tlug] Draft: Quickie Guide to GPG

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 10:36:11AM +0900, Brett Robson wrote:

>It's like heavier than air flight. One day everyone will realise it
>doesn't work and all over the world planes will shoot off the ends of
>runways with out taking off.

I don't follow this at all, can you elaborate?  The referent of
the initial "It" could be either GPG in particular, my guide,
or by inference, the wider idea of PKI encryption in general.

But whichever one of those we pick, I assure you that like
heavier-than-air flight itself, they do all work.

Or was that message possibly posted by a troll who was
impersonating you, since your own lack of use of GPG signing
would make that trivially easy to do? :-)

Jonathan
GPG key: DF12B4EF (5399 C834 3ABB C3AF 610C  5345 D5D6 E6EA DF12 B4EF)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys  DF12B4EF