Re: [tlug] Draft: Quickie Guide to GPG

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 01:03:45 +0900, Jonathan Q <jq@example.com> squashed
this out of the keyboard:

> A couple of co-conspirators and I are working on a series of
> Quick-N-Dirty Guides to various *nix topics, good for
> when you just need to know how to do "XYZ" right now and
> will worry about stuff like the man page later.
>
> Please tell me about anything you find wrong with it (or right with
> it), bearing in mind that this is a minimalist document whose
> sole aim is to tell you what you need to do Right Now to
> get GPG going...

That's exactly what it did. Thanks!

It seems perfectly clear except for one detail: what do you do with the
revocation cert if you do indeed want to kill your public PGP key?

--
  G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com
                    gstewart@example.com
 GnuPG Public Key: BA3D01C6 at pgp.mit.edu
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying
in hospitals dying of nothing.