Re: [tlug] Class B Hubs not suitable for data center use?

Just a question, because I don't know switching very well: Do you mean
that switches know the routing tables? This looks strange to me.
If yes, which protocol do they use? For instance, if they would use
RIP, they would need up tu 3 minutes to "switch" (!!) to the backup.
router... Or maybe they accept a "default" gateway, which also gives
problems in case of failure...

Regards,

br.

--
"When you open your Windows you'll see a light blue sky filled with
clouds.