[tlug] * next meeting *

Hi all,

I am just writing to let you know that the next meeting is indeed
scheduled to take place on Saturday, September 14th. Murakami-san at
Leading Edge kindly reserved one of their seminar rooms for us to use.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the Sept. meeting (as I will
not be in Japan around that time.) Therefore Alberto and Mauro will be
managing the meeting for the group this time.

Thank you all for your help, and have a good time at the meeting!

Regards,
Ayako Kato