RE: [tlug] Linux as a windwos media server

>From: "Koji Hayakawa" <sylf@example.com>
>
>So for a conditional streaming as such,
>you don't need any special software to serve them.

What do you mean by conditional streaming?

I tested what you said and you are absolutely right. I just entered the URL
of the asf file in the IE location bar and windows media player started up
and started playing/downloading the file.

Now the only thing I need is a way to make it impossible for the user to
save the file or cache the file. Would you know anyway to do this? I want to
make it impossible (or *very* dificult for user to take the content off my
site).

Thanks for the info!

Jc