Re: [tlug] recommendations for a good pc shop in tokyo

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:10:05 -0400, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote
to tlug@example.com:

> Our CS department features such stickers on urinals and toilets.

Nice one, Josh :)

Although, one of the members of my local LUG suggested the same thing but I
thought that the UI on a bog was a bit too complicated. I mean, you've got
the water input, the tap, the flush mechanism, the brush... On a kettle, all
you have is a kind of "start" button which does one ^H^H^H^Heverything :)

> We also use Intel Inside stickers for the same application.

What for? An Intel chip can be pretty darn good with the right O/S...

--
Doctors can be frustrating. You wait six weeks for an
appointment and he says, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."