Re: [tlug] Uptime to web site

I figured out the issues with no output was due to the "'" vs. "`" had
them mix up, I also had all errors going down the drain to NULL! :(
haha! I have the habit of suppressing errors then spend lots of hours
tinkering why I get no output!!! LOL!

> If you want the whole line, just remove the
>  | awk '{ print $3" days" }'
> part in the above command. I put that in to just get the days.

You are correct by removing the pipe and other parts, no days will show
up that is what I was looking for.

Once again Thank you.