[tlug] makecanna;Makefile

During compilation of  Canna32p2 by "make canna", I have the error as shown below. Please suggest how to fix it?

Makefile: 972: *** target file 'all' has both : and :: entries. Stop.

I tried replacing all colons with double-colons in Makefile, but the result was the same with the error. My system is Slack8.0 (kernel 2.2.19 and glibc-2.2.3). How come Slack doesn't work? What further info I should disclose do you need?

Hoshino