[tlug] ADSL router configuration (Yahoo BB connection)

I've just installed a corega BAR SW-4P Pro Broadband Access Router.  I've
connected an NEC windows 98 PC and another running Red Hat 7.2.  Before
buying the router I had a connection using the windows box.  However despite
following the makers instructions for the router configuration, and
reinstalling Red Hat I can now only get a connection using linux.  Is this
something to do with SAMBA.  Must I use Samba to connect them?  Or is it a
providor problem.  Does Yahoo BB only allow one user?  Will I have to
install/setup Samba to access the files in the windows box.
Any help apprecciated