[tlug] bandwidth statistic generaing program?

Hi all. Can anyone recommend some software that will do the following:

- monitor the bandwidth usage of my sever
- generate HTML pages with pretty graphs showing the usage.

A friend of mine as similar software that will do this for his web server
but he has no idea what it is as his whole setup is done and owned by
another company.

It looked pretty cool as he could load up this html page and see what the
server traffic was like for the whole week in a nice graph.

I've been searching Google but haven't found anything yet.

Jc